Today I will show you an amazing tip to add twitter tweets to Google+ page. It will save a lot time of yours. Because then you don’t need to login to Twitter and Google+ account separately. By logging into Google+ account you can see all the tweets from your twitter account. This amazing process of adding twitter posts to Google+ is possible by a great but simple application provided by MyTweetPlace. If you use both twitter and Google+ regularly, then this application will be very useful to you.
Once the application is installed, you should be able to have a Twitter button next to regular tabs on Google+. If you click this button which is added newly, you can do the following things:
- Read your Twitter feed live.
- See what is trending on Twitter.
- Post new tweets.
- Check your twitter inbox.
These are the most common and basic tasks on twitter and you can do all those from Google+. So that now you don't need to login to twitter account for those above common tasks.
Step by step process to install twitter application for Google+:
- Click here to install the twitter app.
- Once installed, restart your browser and log into your Google Plus account.
- At the top you will see a twitter button. Click it and click the Sign in button so that you could permit the application to access your twitter feed.